The ESDL031-1BF4 is a bidirectional single line TVS diode designed to protect the power line against EOS and ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where board space saving is required.
- Ultra-low clamping voltage: 6.3 V TLP at 16 A Ipp
- Bidirectional protection diode
- Very low dynamic resistance: 85 mΩ
- Low leakage current: 100 nA max at 3.3 V VRM
- ST0201 package
- ECOPACK2 compliant component
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±25 kV (contact discharge)
- ±30 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.