The ETP01 series is a low capacitance transient surge arrestor designed for protection of high debit rate communication network. Planar technology used combines a high surge capability to comply with Telcordia GR1089 Intrabuilding and ITU-T K20/21, and low capacitance to avoid distortion of high speed signals such as Ethernet.
- Differential and common mode protection
- Telcordia GR1089 Intrabuilding: 150 A, 2/10 μs
- ITU-T K20/21: 40 A, 5/310 μs
- Low capacitance: 13 pF max at 0 V
- UL94 V0 approved resin
- SO-8 package is JEDEC registered
- Trisil™ technology is not subject to ageing and provides a fail safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.
- This series is used to help equipment to meet main standards such as UL61950, IEC 950 / CSA C22.2 and UL1459.
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2: Level 4
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883E-Method 3015-7: class3:
- 25 kV (Human body model)
- Telcordia GR-1089 Core: 100 A, 2/10 μs
- ITU-T K20/21: 37.5 A, 5/310 μs
- IEC 61000-4-5: 4 kV, 42 Ω, 96 A, 8/20 μs
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT : 40A (5/50ns)
- IEC 61000-4-2: Level 4
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.