The HDMIULC6-4SC6 is a monolithic, application specific discrete device dedicated to ESD protection of the HDMI connection. It also offers the same high level of protection for IEEE 1394a and IEEE 1394b/c, USB 2.0, Ethernet links, and video lines.
Its ultra high cutoff frequency (5.3 GHz) secures a high level of signal integrity. The device topology provides this integrity without compromising the complete protection of ICs against the most stringent ESD strikes.
- RoHS compliant
- SOT23-6L package
- 4 line 15 kV ESD protection
- Ultra high bandwidth - no inluence on signal rise and fall times - maximised number of signal harmonics
- Protects VBUS when applicable
- Fast response time compared with varistors
- Very low leakage current: 0.5 µA max.
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。