The HDMIULC6-4SC6Y is a monolithic, application specific discrete device dedicated to ESD protection of the HDMI connection. It also offers the same high level of protection for IEEE 1394a and IEEE 1394b/c, USB 2.0, Ethernet links, and video lines.
Its ultrahigh cutoff frequency (5.3 GHz) secures a high level of signal integrity. The device topology provides this integrity without compromising the complete protection of ICs against the most stringent ESD strikes.
- 4-line 15 kV ESD protection
- Protects VBUSwhen applicable
- Ultrahigh bandwidth - no influence on signal rise and fall times - maximized number of signal harmonics
- Very low leakage current: 0.5 μA max.
- Fast response time compared with varistors
- SOT23-6L package
- RoHS compliant
- ESD standards compliance guaranteed at device level, hence greater immunity at system level
- ESD protection of VBUSwhen applicable.
- High efficiency due to low residual voltage when confronted by an ESD surge
- Minimized rise and fall times for maximum data integrity
Consistent D+ / D- signal balance:
- Ultralow impact on intra-, inter-pair skew
- Matching high bit rate HDMI requirements and ready for future evolution
- Low PCB space occupation - 9 mm2maximum footprint
- Higher reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with these standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- 15 kV air discharge
- 8 kV (and up to 15 kV) contact discharge
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Breakdown Voltage (V) (min)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty||更多信息|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SOT23-6L||-40||150||6||MALAYSIA||0.186 / 100||