The HSP051-2W3Y is an ESD array designed for high-speed differential lines protection.
The ultralow capacitance variation ensures negligible influence on signal-skew.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultra large bandwidth: 3 GHz
- Ultra low capacitance: 0.7 pF
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- RoHS compliant
- Complies with ISO 10605 - C = 150 pF, R = 330 Ω exceeds level 4
- ±12 kV (contact discharge)
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- Complies with ISO 10605 - C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- ±12 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.