The HSP051-4M10 is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultralow variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth make it compatible with HDMI2.0.4k/2k (=5.94 Gbps) and USB3.1 (= 10 Gbps).
The device is packaged in μQFN 2.5 mm x 1 mm with a 500 μm pitch.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 10 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance:
- 0.2 pF (I/O to I/O)
- 0.35 pF (I/O to GND)
- Very Low dynamic resistance: 0.48 Ω
- 100 Ω differential impedance
- Low leakage current: 100 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards:
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B: – 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: 8 kV (contact discharge), 15 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.