The HSP051-4M10 is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultralow variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth make it compatible with HDMI2.0.4k/2k (=5.94 Gbps) and USB3.1 (= 10 Gbps).
The device is packaged in μQFN 2.5 mm x 1 mm with a 500 μm pitch.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 10 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance:
- 0.2 pF (I/O to I/O)
- 0.35 pF (I/O to GND)
- Very Low dynamic resistance: 0.48 Ω
- 100 Ω differential impedance
- Low leakage current: 100 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards:
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B: – 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: 8 kV (contact discharge), 15 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。