The HSP053-4M5 is a 4 channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The device is packaged in μQFN 1.3 mm x 0.8 mm with a 500 μm pitch.
- Very compact 500 µm pitch package, for easy PCB layout
- Ultra-large bandwidth: 18 GHz
- Ultra-low capacitance: 0.15 pF (I/O to I/O) and 0.25 pF (I/O to GND)
- Low leakage current: < 1 nA
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.4 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。