The HSP054-4N10 is a 4 channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture.
The HSP054-4N10 is designed to protect most sensitive, submicron technology circuits, thanks to its very low clamping voltage < 9 V under a 8 KV ESD surge.
HSP054-4N10 high protection level is achieved with no compromise on high speed lines signal integrity, thanks to ST new extra low capacitance technology.
The device is packaged in μQFN 1.9 mm x 1 mm with a 400 μm pitch.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Unidirectional protection
- Ultra large bandwidth: 12 GHz (I/O2 to GND)
- Ultra-low capacitance: 0.30 pF
- Ultra-low clamping voltage: 9 V at 16 A TLP
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- RoHS compliant
- Exceeds IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±15 kV (contact discharge)
- ±30 kV (air discharge)
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。