The HSP061-4M10 is a 4-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultralow variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth makes the device compatible with 3.4 Gbps.
The device is packaged in μQFN-10L 2.5 x 1 mm with a 500 μm pitch, which minimizes the PCB area.
- Flow-through routing to keep signal integrity
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 8.7 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance: 0.3 pF
- Low leakage current: 70 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Thin package: 0.5 mm max.
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards
MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:
- 8 kV
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.