This device has been especially designed to protect 2 new high voltage, as well as classical SLICs, against transient overvoltages.
Positive overvoltages are clamped by 2 diodes. Negative surges are suppressed by 2 thyristors, their breakdown voltage being referenced to -VBAT through the gate. Separated gates allow the SLICs to be supplied by two different voltages.
- Dual line programmable transient voltage suppressor with separated gates
- Wide negative firing voltage range: VGn = -175 V max.
- Low dynamic switching voltages: VFP and VDGL
- Low gate triggering current: IGT = 5 mA max
- Peak pulse current: IPP = 40 A (5/310 μs)
- Holding current: IH = 150 mA min.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。