The LCP03 has been developed to protect SLICs operating on both negative and positive battery supplies. It provides crowbar mode protection for both TIP and RING lines. The surge suppression is assumed for each wire by two thyristor structures, one dedicated to positive surges the second one for negative surges.
LCP03 can be used to help equipment to meet various standards such as UL1950, IEC 60950 / CSAC22.2, UL1459 and TIA-968-A (formerly FCC part68). A Trisil™ meets UL94 V0. (Trisils are UL497B approved - file: E136224).
- Protection IC recommended for ringing SLICs
- Negative stand-off voltage: VR= -53 V
- Positive stand-off voltage: VR= 83 V
- Peak pulse current: IPP= 60 A (5/310 μs)
- Holding current: IH= 150 mA min.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。