These devices have been especially designed to protect new high voltage, as well as classical SLICs, against transient overvoltages.
Positive overvoltages are clamped by 2 diodes. Negative surges are suppressed by 2 thyristors, their breakdown voltage being referenced to -VBAT through the gate.
These components present a very low gate triggering current (IGT) in order to reduce the current consumption on printed circuit board during the firing phase.
- Programmable transient suppressor
- Wide negative firing voltage range:
- VGn = -175 V max.
- Low dynamic switching voltages:
- VFP and VDGL
- Low gate triggering current: IGT = 5 mA max.
- Peak pulse current: IPP = 40 A (5/310 μs)
- Holding current: IH = 150 mA min.
- A Trisil is not subject to ageing and provides a fail-safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.
- Trisils are used to help equipment to meet various standards such as UL60950, IEC 60950 / CSA C22.2, UL1459 and TIA-968-A (formerly FCC part 68)
- Trisils have UL94 V0 resin approved (Trisils are UL497B approved - file: E136224)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。