These devices are ideally suited to meet the protection requirement of VoIP SLICs located in next generation residential gateways. They can be used for protecting any ringing SLIC since they meet the protection standard requirements.
Positive overvoltages are clamped by 2 diodes. Negative surges are suppressed by 2 thyristors, their breakdown voltage being referenced to -VBATthrough the gate.
These components present a very low gate triggering current (IGT) to reduce the current consumption on printed circuit board during the firing phase.
- Dual programmable transient suppressor
- Wide negative firing voltage range:VGn= -175 V max.
- Low dynamic switching voltages:VFPand VDGL
- Low gate triggering current: IGT= 5 mA max
- Peak pulse current: IPP= 37.5 A (5/310 μs)
- Holding current: IH= 150 mA min.
- Low space consuming package
- A Trisil™ is not subject to ageing and provides a fail-safe mode in short circuit for better protection.
- Trisils are used to help equipment to meet various standards such as YDT695, GR-1089 and ITU-T K20/21.
- Trisils are UL94 V0 resin approved and are UL497B approved [file: E136224]).
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。