The LCP22 has been developed to protect SLICs operating on both negative and positive battery supplies, as well as high voltage SLICs. It provides crowbar mode protection for both TIP and RING lines. The surge suppression is assumed for each wire by two thyristor structures, one dedicated to positive surges the second one for negative surges. Both positive and negative threshold levels are programmable by two gates.
LCP22 can be used to help equipment to meet various standards such as UL1950, IEC 60950 / CSAC22.2, UL1459 and TIA-968-A. LCP22 pinout and clearance is compatible with UL60950. A Trisil™ meets UL94 V0.
The LCP22 associated with Epcos PTC model B59173C1130A151 is compliant with ITU TK20/K21 (4 kV lightning and AC power fault tests).
- Protection IC recommended for ringing SLICs
- Wide firing voltage range: -120 V to +120 V
- Low gate triggering current: IG= 5 mA max
- Peak pulse current: IPP= 50 A (10/1000 μs)
- Holding current: IH= 150 mA min.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。