The SLVU2.8 series has been designed to protect Ethernet line. Its low capacitance makes it compatible with Gigabit Ethernet.
SLVU2.8-4A1 is designed to be compatible with Gigabiit Ethernet and Gigabit PoE by using two SO-8 packages and can be used on 10/100 Mbps Ethernet by using a single device.
SLVU2.8-8A1 is designed to be compatible with Gigabiit Ethernet and Gigabit PoE by using a single SO-8 package.
Surge capability is compatible with IEC 61000-4-5 class 2 (1 kV, 42 Ω, 24 A).
Packaged in SO-8, the SLVU2.8 is a flow-through design in order to minimize trace inductances. Footprint is in accordance with IPC 7531 standard.
- Peak pulse current : IPP= 30 A 8/20 μs
- Low capacitance : Ctyp= 1.5 pF
- Stand-off voltage : VR= 2.8 V
- Low leakage current : IRmax= 0.2 μA
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- IEC 61000-4-5 (1kV 42 Ω 24 A) compliant at Tj= 150 °C
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
IEC 61000-4-4 level 4
- ± 2 kV - 40 A (5/50 ns)
IEC 61000-4-5 level 2
- ± 1 kV - 42 Ω
- IEEE 802.3ab and 802.3at compatible on both receiver (4 Vmax ) and driver side ( 3.6 Vmax)
MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7
- 25 kV (human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.