The SMP75 is a very low voltage transient surge arrestor especially designed to protect sensitive telecommunication equipment against lightning strikes and other transients. Its low voltage makes it suitable to protect low voltage transformer in T1/E1 and Ethernet links without saturation of the transformer.
- bidirectional crowbar protection
- voltage: 8 V
- low leakage current: IR= 2 μA max
- holding current: IH= 150 mA min
- repetitive peak pulse current: IPP= 75 A (10/1000 μs)
- Trisils are not subject to ageing and provide a fail safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.
- This device can be used to help equipment to meet main standards such as UL1950, IEC 950 / CSA C22.2 and UL1459.
- Trisils have UL94 V0 approved resin.
- SMB package is JEDEC registered (DO-214AA).
- Trisils comply with the following standards:
- GR-1089 Core
- IEC 61000-4-5
- FCC part 68
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。