The STIEC45 Transil series has been designed to protect DC power supply lines according to IEC 61000-4-5. This device protects circuits against electrical fast transients (EFT) according to IEC 61000-4-4 and ETS EN 300 386. Protection against electrostatic discharges is provided according to IEC 61000-4-2 and MIL STD 883 Method 3015.
Planar technology makes these devices suitable for high-end equipment and SMPS where low leakage current and high junction temperature are required to provide reliability and stability over time.
The STIEC45 device is packaged in SMC (SMC footprint in accordance with IPC 7351 standard).
- Peak pulse current: 500 A (1.2/50 μs, 8/20 μs)
- Stand-off voltage range: from 24 V to 68 V
- Unidirectional types: STIEC45-xxAS
- Reverse: Clamping starts at VBR
- Forward: Clamping starts around 0.6 V
- Bidirectional types: STIEC45-xxACS
- Clamping starts at VBRon both directions
- Low leakage current
- 0.2 μA at 25 °C
- 1 μA at 85 °C
- Operating Tj max: 150 °C
- High peak current capability at Tj max: 410 A 8/20 μs
- JEDEC registered package outline
- RoHS2 compliant
|产品型号||符合RoHS级别||EStore Price||At Frequency Range||Automotive Grade||材料声明**|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。