Dedicated to telecommunication equipment protection, these devices provide a triple bidirectional protection function.
They ensure the same protection capability with the same breakdown voltage both in longitudinal mode and transversal mode.
A particular attention has been given to the internal wire bonding. The “4-point” configuration ensures a reliable protection, eliminating overvoltages introduced by the parasitic inductances of the wiring (Ldi/dt), especially for very fast transient overvoltages.
Dynamic characteristics have been defined for several types of surges to meet the SLIC maximum ratings.
- bidirectional crowbar protection between TIP and GND, RING and GND and between TIP and RING
- peak pulse current:IPP= 30 A for 10/1000 μs surge
- holding current: IH= 150 mA
- Complies with Bellcore standard
TR-NWT-001089-Core, (second level) with line series resistors:
- 10/1000 μs, 1000 V
- 2/10 μs, 2500 V (first level)
- 2/10 μs, 5000 V
- TR-NWT-001089-Core, (second level) with line series resistors:
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.