The TPN is a low capacitance transient surge arrestor designed for protection of high debit rate communication networks. Its low capacitance avoids distorsion of the signal as it has been designed for T1/E1 and Ethernet networks.
- Triple crowbar protection
- Low capacitance
- Low holding current: IH= 30 mA minimum
- Surge current: IPP = 200 A, 2/10 μs, IPP = 30 A, 10/1000 μs
- Trisil™ technology is not subject to ageing and provides a fail safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.
- This device can be used to help equipment to meet main standards such as UL1950, IEC 950 / CSA C22.2 and UL1459.
- Trisils have UL94 V0 approved resin.
- SO8 package is JEDEC registered.
- Trisils comply with the following standards GR-1089 Core, ITU-T-K20/K21, VDE0433, VDE0878, IEC 61000-4-2.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。