The TPN is a low capacitance transient surge arrestor designed for protection of high debit rate communication networks. Its low capacitance avoids distorsion of the signal as it has been designed for T1/E1 and Ethernet networks.
- Triple crowbar protection
- Low capacitance
- Low holding current: IH= 30 mA minimum
- Surge current: IPP = 200 A, 2/10 μs, IPP = 30 A, 10/1000 μs
- Trisil™ technology is not subject to ageing and provides a fail safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.
- This device can be used to help equipment to meet main standards such as UL1950, IEC 950 / CSA C22.2 and UL1459.
- Trisils have UL94 V0 approved resin.
- SO8 package is JEDEC registered.
- Trisils comply with the following standards GR-1089 Core, ITU-T-K20/K21, VDE0433, VDE0878, IEC 61000-4-2.
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.