The USBULC6-3F3 is a monolithic, application specific discrete device dedicated to ESD protection of high speed interfaces.
Its ultralow line capacitance secures a high level of signal integrity without compromising the protection of downstream sensitive chips against the most stringently characterized ESD strikes.
- Ultra low capacitance 0.85 pF
- Unidirectional device
- Low clamping factor VCL/VBR
- Fast response time
- Very thin package: 0.605 mm max
- Low leakage current
- High ESD and EOS protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- MIL STD 883G - Method 3015.7: class 3B
An easy way to safely migrate from USB micro-B to USB-C using TCPP01-M12 for STM32-based applications.
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines