The LET9045F is a common source n-channel enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power transistor designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications at frequencies up to 1.0 GHz. The LET9045F is designed for high gain and broadband performance operating in common source mode at 28 V. It is ideal for base station applications requiring high linearity.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source configuration
- POUT (@28 V) = 45 W with 18.5 dB gain @ 960 MHz
- POUT (@36V) = 70 W with 18.5 dB gain @ 960 MHz
- BeO free package
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive