The PD55003L-E is a common source N-channel, enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power transistor. It is designed for high gain, broadband commercial and industrial application. It operates at 12 V in common source mode at frequencies of up to 1 GHz. PD55003L-E boasts the excellent gain, linearity and reliability of STH1LV latest LD-MOS technology mounted in the innovative leadless SMD plastic package, PowerFLAT™.
PD55003L-E’s superior linearity performances makes it an ideal solution for car mobile radio.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source configuration
- POUT=3 W mith 17dB gain@500 MHz/12.5 V
- New leadless plastic package
- ESD protection
- Supplied in tape and reel of 3 K units
- In compliance with 2002/95/EC european directive