The PD84002 is a common source N-channel, enhancement-mode lateral Field-Effect RF power transistor. It is designed for high gain, broad band commercial and industrial applications. It operates at 7 V in common source mode at frequencies of up to 1 GHz.
PD84002s superior gain and efficiency makes it an ideal solution for portable radio and UHF RFID reader.
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC european directive
- Supplied in tape and reel
- Excellent thermal stability
- Broadband performances POUT = 2 W with 13 dB gain @ 870 MHz
- Common source configuration
- ESD protection
- Plastic package