The PD85004 is a common source N-channel, enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power transistor. It is designed for high gain, broad band commercial and industrial applications. It operates at 13.6 V in common source mode at frequencies of up to 1 GHz.
PD85004s superior gain and efficiency makes it an ideal solution for mobile radio.
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC european directive
- Supplied in tape and reel
- Excellent thermal stability
- Broadband performances POUT = 4 W with 17 dB gain @ 870 MHz
- Common source configuration
- ESD protection
- Plastic package
All tools & software
CAD/EDA Symbols, Footprints and Models
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SOT-89||-||-|