The SD2931-12MR is a gold metallized N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. Electrically identical to the standard SD2931 MOSFET, it is used for 50 V DC large signal applications up to 230 MHz.
The SD2931-12MR is mechanically compatible with the SD2931 but offers better thermal capability (25% lower thermal resistance), representing the best-in-class in transistors for ISM applications, where reliability and ruggedness are critical factors.
The SD2931-12MR benefits from the latest generation of environmentally designed packing, ruggedized against cyclic high moisture operation and severe storage conditions.
- Gold metallization
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source push-pull configuration
- POUT = 150 W min. with 14 dB gain @ 175 MHz
- Thermally enhanced packing for lower junction temperatures
- GFS and VGS sort marked on unit
- Moisture resistant package specifically designed to operate in extreme environments
|Resource title||Latest update|
|08 Feb 2018||
08 Feb 2018
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SD2931-12MR
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Loose Piece||M174MR||-||-||53.0 / 1k|