The SD4933MR is an N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor. It is intended for use in 50 V ISM applications up to 100 MHz.
The SD4933MR benefits from the latest generation of environmentally designed packaging, ruggedized against cyclic high moisture operating and severe storage conditions.
- Improved ruggedness V(BR)DSS 200 V
- Excellent thermal stability
- 20:1 all phases load mismatch capability
- POUT= 300 W min. with 24 dB gain @ 30 MHz
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EEC European directive
- Moisture resistant package specifically designed to operate under extreme environments
|Resource title||Latest update|
|11 May 2017||
11 May 2017
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SD4933MR
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|SD4933MR||2 distributors||Buy Direct||
|EAR99||NEC||Loose Piece||M177MR||-||-||77.6 / 1k|