The STM690A/692A/703/704/802/805/817/818/819 supervisors are self-contained devices which provide microprocessor supervisory functions with the ability to non-volatize and write-protect external LPSRAM. A precision voltage reference and comparator monitors the VCCinput for an out-of-tolerance condition. When an invalid VCCcondition occurs, the reset output (RST) is forced low (or high in the case of RST). These devices also offer a watchdog timer (except for STM703/704/819) as well as a power-fail comparator (except for STM818) to provide the system with an early warning of impending power failure.
These devices are available in a standard 8-pin SOIC package or a space-saving 8-pin TSSOP package.
- 5 V operating voltage
- NVRAM supervisor for external LPSRAM
- Chip-enable gating (STM818 only) for external LPSRAM (7 ns max prop delay)
- RST andRSToutputs
- 200 ms (typ) trec
- Watchdog timer - 1.6 sec (typ)
- Automatic battery switchover
- Low battery supply current - 0.4 μA (typ)
- Power-fail comparator (PFI/PFO)
- Low supply current - 40 μA (typ)
- GuaranteedRST(RST) assertion down to VCC = 1.0 V
- Operating temperature: –40 °C to +85 °C (industrial grade)
- RoHS compliance
- Lead-free components are compliant with the RoHS directive
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.