The STM705/706/707/708/813L supervisors are self-contained devices which provide microprocessor supervisory functions. A precision voltage reference and comparator monitors the VCCinput for an out-of-tolerance condition. When an invalid VCCcondition occurs, the reset output (RST) is forced low (or high in the case of RST).
These devices also offer a watchdog timer (except for STM707/708) as well as a power-fail comparator to provide the system with an early warning of impending power failure.
These devices are available in a standard 8-pin SOIC package or a space-saving 8-pin TSSOP package.
- 5 V operating voltage
- Precision VCCmonitor
- 4.50 V ≤ VRST≤ 4.75 V
- 4.25 ≤ VRST≤ 4.50 V
- RST andRSToutputs
- 200 ms (typ) trec
- Watchdog timer - 1.6 s (typ)
- Manual reset input (MR)
- Power-fail comparator (PFI/PFO)
- Low supply current - 40 μA (typ)
- GuaranteedRST(RST) assertion down to VCC= 1.0 V
- Operating temperature: –40 °C to 85 °C (industrial grade) or –40 °C to 125 °C (automotive grade for the STM706 only)
- RoHS compliance
- Lead-free components are compliant with the RoHS directive
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。