The ST32F416 is a serial access microcontroller designed for secure mobile applications that incorporates the most recent generation of Arm processors for embedded systems. Its Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 20-MHz frequency brings great performance and excellent code compactness to the application thanks to the Thumb®-2 instruction set.
The high-speed embedded Flash 416 Kbyte memory introduces more flexibility to the system.
The ST32F416 also offers a serial communication interface fully compatible with the ISO 7816-3 standard (T=0, T=1) for smartcard applications.
Two general purpose 16-bit timers are available.
A hardware Data Encryption Standard (DES) accelerator can be used to the user to optimize the application performance. A software library is provided for Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) implementation.
The ST32F family operates in the –25 to +85°C temperature range and 1.8V, 3V and 5V supply voltage ranges. A comprehensive range of power-saving modes enables the design of efficient low-power applications.
- Hardware features
- Arm® Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core
- 12 Kbytes User RAM
416 Kbytes User Flash memory with OTP area:
- 10-year data retention
- 100,000 Erase/Write cycles
- Page granularity of 128 Bytes
- Block granularity: 1 Kbyte
- 128 Bytes of OTP for User
- Page Erase time 3 ms
- Block Erase 1 Kbyte in 15 ms
- Programming performance up to 10µs/byte
- Flash Erase / Write Protection software programmable on 64 Kbyte Sectors
- Asynchronous receiver transmitter supporting ISO 7816-3 T=0 and T=1 protocols
- Two 16-bit timers with interrupt capability
- 1.8V, 3V and 5V supply voltage ranges
- External clock frequency from 1 up to 7.5 MHz
High performance provided by:
- CPU clock frequency up to 20 MHz
- External clock multiplier (2x, 3x, and 4x)
- Current consumption compatible with GSM and ETSI specifications
- Power-saving Standby state
- Contact assignment compatible ISO 7816-2
- ESD protection greater than 4 kV (HBM)
- Security features
- Monitoring of environmental parameters
- Protection against faults
- ISO 3309 CRC calculation block
- True Random Number Generator
- Unique serial number on each die
- Hardware DES accelerator
- Software features
- Flash Loader
- Flash drivers
- Development environment
- C Compiler
- Mobile communications (GSM, 3G and CDMA)
- Java Card™ applications
- Hardware features
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|