The ST33GxxxM are serial access microcontrollers designed for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications in the industrial environment. They incorporate the most recent generation of ARM® processors for embedded secure systems. Their SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core is built on the Cortex® M3 core with additional security features to help to protect against advanced forms of attacks.
Cadenced at 25 MHz, the SC300™ core brings great performance and excellent code density thanks to the Thumb®-2 instruction set.
The high-speed embedded Flash memory introduces more flexibility to the system.
The ST33GxxxM also offers a serial communication interface fully compatible with the ISO/IEC 7816-3 standard (T=0, T=1) and a single-wire protocol (SWP) interface for communication with a near field communication (NFC) router in SIM/NFC applications.
An SPI Master/Slave interface is also available for communication in non-SIM applications.
Three general purpose 16-bit timers are available; one is configurable as a watchdog.
The ST33GxxxM features hardware accelerators for advanced cryptographic functions. The EDES peripheral provides a secure DES (Data Encryption Standard) algorithm implementation, while the NESCRYPT cryptoprocessor efficiently supports the public key algorithm. The AES peripheral ensures secure and fast AES algorithm implementation.
The device operates in the –40 to +105 °C temperature range and 1.8 V, 3 V and 5 V supply voltage ranges. A comprehensive range of power-saving modes enables the design of efficient low-power applications.
The ST33GxxxM is delivered in wafer form and in ECOPACK®-compliant DFN8 packages.
In order to meet environmental requirements, ST offers these devices in different grades of ECOPACK®packages, depending on their level of environmental compliance. ECOPACK®specifications, grade definitions and product status are available at: www.st.com. ECOPACK®is an ST trademark.
- Hardware features
- ARM® SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core cadenced at 25 MHz
- Operating temperature: –40 to 105 °C
- 30 Kbytes of user RAM
- Up to 1280 Kbytes of user Flash memory with OTP area
- Asynchronous receiver transmitter supporting ISO/IEC 7816-3 T=0 and T=1 protocols (Slave mode supported)
- Single wire protocol (SWP) interface for communications with NFC router (ETSI 102-613 compliant)
- Industrial qualification (JEDEC)
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) master/slave interface
- Three 16-bit timers with interrupt capability including one 16-bit timer with watchdog capability
- Seven general-purpose I/Os enabling proprietary protocol implementation
- 1.8 V, 3 V and 5 V supply voltage ranges
- External clock frequency from 1 up to 10 MHz
- Current consumption compatible with GSM and ETSI specifications
- Power-saving standby state
- Contact assignment compatible with ISO/IEC 7816-2
- ESD protection greater than 4 kV (HBM)
- Security features
- Active shield
- Memory protection unit (MPU)
- Monitoring of environmental parameters
- Protection against faults
- 16- and 32-bit CRC calculation block (ISO 13239, IEEE 802.3, etc.)
- True random number generator
- Unique serial number on each die
- Hardware security-enhanced DES accelerator
- Hardware security-enhanced AES accelerator
- NESCRYPT coprocessor for public key cryptography algorithm
- Hardware features
STMicroelectronics - ST33G640M
|产品型号||Order from distributors||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST33G640M|| distributors |
| Buy from Distributor || |
|5A992.c||5A002.a.1||Not Applicable||DICE||-||-||FRANCE|| |
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin: