The STSAFE-TPM (trusted platform module) family of products offers a broad portfolio of standardized solutions for embedded, PC, mobile and computing applications. STSAFE is an ST trademark.
It includes turnkey products compliant with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards that provide services to protect the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of information and devices.
These devices are easy to integrate thanks to the variety of supported interfaces and the availability of TPM ecosystem software solutions.
The STSAFE-TPM devices are all Common Criteria (EAL4+) and FIPS certified.
They embed an Arm® SecurCore SC300™ processor with additional security features to help protect against advanced forms of attack.
The ST33TPHF20SPI offers a slave serial peripheral interface (SPI) compliant with the TCG PC Client TPM Profile specifications.
The ST33TPHF20SPI supports TPM 2.0 commands exclusively, and offers 112 Kbytes of user-dedicated non-volatile memory.
The ST33TPHF20SPI operates in the –25 to +85 °C commercial temperature range with a supply and I/O voltage of 1.8 V, or in the –40 °C to 105 °C extended temperature range with a supply and I/O voltage of 3.3 V.
The device is offered in TSSOP28 and VFQFPN32 ECOPACK2 packages. ECOPACK is an ST trademark.
- TPM features
- Flash-memory-based Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Library specifications 2.0, Level 0, Revision 138 and TCG PC Client Specific TPM Platform Specifications 1.03
- TPM firmware code can be upgraded thanks to a persistent Flash-memory loader application to support new standard evolutions
- Common Criteria (CC) certification according to the TPM 2.0 protection profiles at EAL4+
- FIPS 140-2 level 2 certification
- SPI support for up to 33 MHz in FIFO and CRB protocol modes
- Support for software and hardware physical presence
- Hardware features
- Arm® SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core
- Highly reliable Flash memory technology
- Extended temperature range: −40 °C to 105 °C
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection up to 4 kV (HBM)
- 1.8 V or 3.3 V supply voltage range
- 28-lead thin shrink small outline and 32-lead very thin fine pitch quad flat pack ECOPACK packages
- Security features
- Active shield and environmental sensors
- Monitoring of environmental parameters (power)
- Hardware and software protection against fault injection
- FIPS-compliant random-number generator (RNG) built on an SP800-90A compliant SHA256 deterministic random bit generator (DRBG) and an AIS-31 Class PTG2 compliant true random number generator (TRNG)
- Cryptographic algorithms:
- RSA (Rivest-Shamir-Adleman) key generation (1024 or 2048 bits)
- RSA signature and encryption
- Hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) SHA-1 & SHA-256
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-128-192-256
- Elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) 224 & 256 bits
- Elliptic curve Diffie–Hellman (ECDH) 224 & 256 bits
- Elliptic curve direct anonymous attestation (ECDAA)
- Product compliance
- TPM 2.0 compliant with Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10
- Compliant with Intel TXT
- TPM 2.0 compliant with the corresponding TCG test suites
- TPM features
|TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4||Ecopack2|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Ecopack2|
TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。