The ST33TPHF2EI2C is a cost-effective and high-performance Trusted Platform Module (TPM) targeting PC, server platforms and embedded systems.
This product supports two modes exclusively: TPM 1.2 mode and TPM 2.0 mode. In TPM 1.2 mode, the set of TPM 1.2 commands is supported and only TPM 1.2 assets can be accessed. In TPM 2.0 mode, the set of TPM 2.0 commands is supported and only TPM 2.0 assets can be accessed.
In TPM 1.2 mode, the product implements the functions defined by the Trusted Computing Group (www.trustedcomputinggroup.org) in the TCG Trusted Platform Module Specifications version 1.2 Level 2 Revision 116 [TPM1.2 P1 r116], [TPM1.2 P2 r116], [TPM1.2 P3 r116]), and is also based on the TCG PC Client specific TPM interface specifications 1.3 [TIS 1.30].
In TPM 2.0 mode, the product implements the functions defined by the Trusted Computing Group (www.trustedcomputinggroup.org) in the TCG Trusted Platform Module Library Specifications version 2.0 Level 0 Revision 138 ([TPM 2.0 P1 r138], [TPM 2.0 P2 r138], [TPM 2.0 P3 r138], [TPM 2.0 P4 r138]) and errata version 1.4 [TPM 2.0 rev138 Err 1.4]. It is also based on the TCG PC client-specific TPM Platform specifications rev 1.03 [PTP 2.0 r1.03] and [Errata sheet]. [TPM 2.0 PP] specifies the protection profile.
The product also supports the ability to upgrade the TPM firmware thanks to a persistent application Flash loader to support new standard evolutions.
- TPM features
- Flash-memory-based Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Supporting two modes exclusively with either the TPM 1.2 or the TPM 2.0 command set
- Supporting dynamic switch from one mode to another and capability to lock one mode irreversibly
- For TPM 1.2, compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Main specifications 1.2, Level 2, Revision 116 and TCG PC Client Specific TPM Interface Specifications 1.3
- For TPM 2.0, compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Library specifications 2.0, Level 0, Revision 138 and TCG PC Client Specific TPM Platform Specifications 1.03
- Compliant with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) I²C Interface Specification defined in PTP 1.03
- TPM firmware code can be upgraded thanks to a persistent Flash-memory loader application to support new standard evolutions
- Common Criteria (CC) certification according to the TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 protection profiles at EAL4+
- FIPS 140-2 level 1 certification for both modes and level 2 for mode TPM2.0
- I²C support up to 400 kHz
- Hardware features
- Arm® SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core
- Highly reliable Flash memory technology
- Extended temperature range: −40 °C to 105 °C
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection up to 4 kV (HBM)
- 1.8 V or 3.3 V supply voltage range
- Security features
- Active shield and environmental sensors
- Memory protection unit (MPU) used to segregate TPM assets between TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 modes
- Monitoring of environmental parameters (power and clock)
- Hardware and software protection against fault injection
- FIPS compliant RNG built on an SP800-90A compliant SHA256 DRBG and an AIS-31 Class PTG2 compliant true random number generator (TRNG)
- Cryptographic algorithms:
- RSA key generation (1024 or 2048 bits)
- RSA signature and encryption
- Product compliance
- TPM 1.2 and TPM 2.0 compliant with the respective TCG test suites
- TPM features
|TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4||Ecopack2|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Ecopack2|
TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。