The ST4SIM-110A is an STMicroelectronics best-in-class embedded (U)SIM solution, also called eSIM, designed for the automotive ecosystem.
This solution is based on the ST33G1M2A0, an automotive grade hardware solution, AEC-Q100 qualified grade 2.
This solution integrates advanced UICC features compliant with GlobalPlatform, ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 specifications. In this way, it is possible to integrate easily most MNO / MVNO connectivity configurations.
Thanks to trusted partners, the ST4SIM-110A already integrates a cellular connectivity configuration ready to be used on the field.
The ST4SIM-110A provides a secure and interoperable Java Card environment compliant with Java Card v3.0.4 classic. This compliance is fundamental for all integrations and deployments of services owned by mobile network operators or third parties.
The ST4SIM-110A integrates a dynamic memory management with Java Card garbage collection mechanism optimizing the usage of the memory.
The ST4SIM-110A can include an embedded secure element to store credential and/or independent applications directly managed by the MCU (or by another OEM element).
The ST4SIM-110A is a tamper-resistant secure element certified by Common Criteria EAL5+, with a powerful 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Configurable cellular network connectivity
- Compliant with 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE) / CDMA / NB-IoT / CAT–M networks
- Network access applications supported: SIM / USIM / ISIM / CSIM
- Secure element access control (ARF / PKCS#15)
- OTA capability over SMS, CAT-TP & HTTPS (including DNS)
- Extensible authentication protocol (EAP)
- Multi-interfaces able to combine eSIM + eSE
- ECOPACK-compliant packages
- DFN8 with wettable flanks (MFF2)
- Symmetric cryptography DES / 3DES / AES
- Asymmetric cryptography RSA (up to 2048 bits)
- HTTPS remote management TLS v1.0, v1.1 and v1.2
- Elliptic curve cryptography (up to 521 bits) including preloaded curve NIST P-256 and brainpoolP256r1
- Authentication algorithm: Comp128-2 /-3, MILENAGE, TUAK, CAVE
- Software standard compliancy
- Java Card™ v3.0.4 Classic
- GlobalPlatform® card specification v2.2, including GP amendments A, B, C, D and E
- ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 release 12 (for further information, contact your local STMicroelectronics sales office)
- Power saving features (PSM and eDRX) defined by ETSI release 13