The STPay-BlueAmb-22 is a GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications.
With up to 55 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory, the STPay-BlueAmb-22 can be configured to support MasterCard® M/Chip® Advance and JCB® payment applications. It integrates a secure microcontroller that is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 55 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- Certified payment applications: MasterCard® and JCB®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T = 0 or T = 1 contact interface
- 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ ST31 secure microcontroller
- Up to 55 Kbytes of user NVM
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.2 Common Personalization Specification
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.