The STPay-BlueAmb-23 is a GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications.
With up to 95 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory, the STPay-BlueAmb-23 can be configured to support AMEX® payment applications. It integrates a secure microcontroller that is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 95 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- Certified payment applications: AMEX®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T = 0 or T = 1 contact interface
- 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ ST31 secure microcontroller
- Up to 95 Kbytes of user NVM
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.