The STPay-SaltWPearl is a GP 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform with a secure Arm® core and up to 40 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory. It is intended for payment applications.
The STPay-SaltWPearl can be configured to support Visa® VSDC, MasterCard® M/Chip Advance, JCB® and Amex® payment applications as well as the JBA JBA-CJ14 1.0, Finger FV 1.0 and Palm PV 1.0 applications for the Japanese domestic market.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support, aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, please contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 40 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard®, JCB® and Amex®
- CPS personalization
- Java Card™ 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform™ 2.2.1 API support
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) compliant
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocols
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit secure Arm® Core (SC000™)
- Up to 40 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very rapid personalization times
- EMV CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip Advance v1.2.1 Common Personalization Specification
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.