The STPay-Tiger-12 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform with up to 35 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory for payment applications.
It can be configured to support Visa VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip Advance and EFTPOS EPAL EMV payment applications.
The STPay system-on-chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide. The secure microcontroller is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 35 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard® and ePAL (eftpos Payments Australia Ltd)
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ RISC core
- Up to 35 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization times
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.1 Common Personalization Specification
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。