The STPay-Tiger-17 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform with up to 200 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory for payment and loyalty applications.
It can be configured to support MasterCard M/Chip Advance payment and L-Applet loyalty, membership and frequent traveler applications.
The STPay system-on-chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide. The secure microcontroller is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 200 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: MasterCard®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type B contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ RISC core
- Up to 200 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.2 Common Personalization Specification
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。