The STPay-Tiger is a GlobalPlatform 2.1.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications with up to 135 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory.
It can be configured to support Visa VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip Advance, JCB and Interac Flash payment applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 135 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard®, JCB® and Interac®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.1.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 or T=1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit secure Arm® core (SC000™)
- Up to 130 Kbytes of User nonvolatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC (Visa smart debit/credit) Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.1 Common Personalization Specification
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|