The STPay-Topaz-1 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform for payment and loyalty applications, with a 40 nm Flash technology and up to 60 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory.
STPay-Topaz-1 can be configured to support VISA VSDC 2.9.1 or 2.8.1g1, MasterCard M/Chip Advance 1.2.3, Interac Flash 1.6, Discover 1.1 and qSPARC 2.0 EMV payment applications. It also supports the L-applet for loyalty, membership and frequent traveler applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- 40 nm Flash technology
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 60 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: VISA, MasterCard, Interac Flash, Discover and RuPay
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.5 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T = 0 or T = 1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ RISC core
- Advanced 40 nm Flash technology
- Best-in-class RF performance
- Up to 60 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VISA smart debit/credit (VSDC) Personalization Specification v2.0
- M/Chip Advance 1.2.3 Common Personalization Specification
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.