The STPay-Topaz-1 is a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card platform for payment and loyalty applications, based on the 40 nm Flash technology and up to 60 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory.
The STPay-Topaz-1 can be configured to support VISA VSDC 2.9.1 or 2.8.1g1, MasterCard M/Chip Advance 1.2.3, Interac Flash 1.6, Discover 1.1, AMEX AEIPS 4.4, qSPARC 2.0 and Elo 1.5.3.c EMV payment applications. It also supports the L-applet for loyalty, membership and frequent traveler applications.
The STPay system-on-chip solution is a family of products that come ready for embedding in smartcards and loaded with payment applications that run on certified Java Card platforms. They meet all required security and payment-scheme certifications.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- 40 nm Flash technology
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 60 Kbytes of user NVM
- Certified payment applications: VISA, MasterCard, Interac Flash, Discover, AMEX, RuPay and Elo
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card 3.0.5 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T = 0 or T = 1 contact protocol
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ RISC core
- Advanced 40 nm Flash technology
- Best-in-class RF performance
- Up to 60 Kbytes of user non-volatile memory
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VISA smart debit/credit (VSDC) Personalization Specification v2.0
- M/Chip Advance 1.2.3 Common Personalization Specification