- Edge AI solutions in automotive applications contribute to:
- increasing driver and passenger safety
- improving vehicle efficiency and maintenance
- enhancing security
- offering a better, more personalized driving experience.
More safety with advanced driver assistance systems
In ADAS, edge AI solutions enable useful features, such as road-state monitoring, lane departure warnings, collision avoidance, and adaptive cruise control.
Running edge AI in automotive applications can increase safety for drivers and passengers and reduce the risk of accidents thanks to real-time data analysis.
Better efficiency & maintenance
As the flows of data inside cars become more complex, it also makes the vehicle more vulnerable to hacking.
- Thanks to real-time monitoring, edge AI can contribute to:
- protecting critical functions
- improving energy management
- enabling predictive maintenance
A personalized driving experience
Edge AI can analyze driver behavior and preferences to optimize comfort and convenience.
This can include adjusting seat position, climate control, and other settings.
Edge AI can also power infotainment systems, providing drivers and passengers with personalized recommendations for content.