This very low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE) single-mode system-on-chip allows highly compact battery-powered node designs in compliance with Bluetooth 5.0 networking specifications, based on a Cortex M0 core able to support large network topology, such as mesh networks and real-time elaboration of sensor data.
The matching impedance of this ultra-miniature balun and harmonic filter is designed for the ST BlueNRG transceiver and manufactured for optimal RF performance.
HTS221 humidity sensor
This high accuracy sensor gathers humidity and temperature data for asset tracking applications and allows critical threshold values to be monitored, which is especially important in applications such as cold chain shipments.
LPS22HB pressure sensor
This ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor functions as a digital output barometer in the 260-1260 hPa range, and is able to detect events such as plane take off and landing.
LSM6DSO inertial module
This ultra-low power and high accuracy iNEMO 6DoF inertial module provides critical motion data for tracking objects and detecting events. Sensor fusion algorithms can combine data from several sensors to deliver complex and high value monitoring information.
This digital output, 50 gauss magnetic field dynamic range, ultra-low power, high performance 3-axis magnetometer provides direction vectors for tracking moving objects.
VL53L1X proximity detector
This long-range time-of-flight sensor based on ST FlightSense technology allow the node to provide proximity information related to objects and obstacles around the node.
STLQ015 linear regulator
This low drop linear regulator delivers a highly stable voltage to the node devices from the CR2032 coin battery power source.
- System on Chip Solution based, using the same cortex M0 is possible acquire the sensors parameters, elaborate and send it through Bluetooth low energy connectivity.
- High levels of device integration, miniaturization and ultra-low power consumption render the nodes compact and portable with extended battery lifetime.
- High sensor accuracy
- MEMS environmental and motion sensors provide highly accurate data for asset tracking scenarios such as cold chain applications
- Humidity accuracy: ±3.5%RH and temperature accuracy with 0.5%
- Flexibility to change duty cycle and sensor parameters stored in the memory, and threshold settings to wake-up the system using an appropriate app on an BLE-enabled mobile device.