The SPC58 Chorus C Line is part of our General-Purpose Automotive Power Architecture® MCUs. It is designed for body, networking and security applications such as secure onboard communication systems in connected vehicles.Designed in compliance with ISO 26262 specifications, the SPC58 C Line supports the ASIL-B safety standard as well as EVITA medium security level to secure on-board architecture and communication protocols such as Ethernet with Audio Video Bridging (AVB) capability.
The L9616 is a bidirectional transceiver for signal conditioning and processing in connection with a CAN controller. Data rates of up to 1 Mbaud are supported using either shielded or non-shielded pair of lines.
The L99SM81V is an automotive grade integrated driver for bipolar two-phase stepper motors capable of current controlled micro-stepping with programmable amplitude. The device features a 5 V voltage regulator to supply external sensors.
- Combination of boards to create an automatic front light adjustment system (AFL)
- Entire system controlled and monitored by MCU board
- Fully compatible with AEKD-AFLLIGHT1 head light simulator available separately, with the following loads:
- two stepper motors for light projection angle adjustment (X and Y directions);
- LED string currents for high beam, low beam, DRL and direction lights;
- a cooling fan.
- Includes STSW-AFL001 firmware ready to be flashed on control board SPC58 MCU with demo application software for independent control of above loads
- Dedicated connector board for easy connection and disconnection of boards during testing and prototyping
- Additional generic connector board facilitates connector pin reassignments and board stacking
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
- All ST components are qualified Automotive grade
- All boards are packaged independently
- Part of the AutoDevKit initiative