Key Product Benefits
- Resolution up to 64 micro-steps per electric cycle allows best in class position accuracy
- Embedded LDO allowing cost saving on system solution
- Higher current accuracy
- Analog Temperature feedback for flexible application protection
- Up to 1.35 A current capability
- Integrated ADC for coil voltage measurement and stall detection
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (typ. 10 µA)
- Thermal warning and shutdown
The EVAL-L99SM81VY is an evaluation board designed to drive one bipolar stepper motor in micro-stepping mode together with coil voltage measurement for stall detection. The evaluation board consists in a motherboard and a daughterboard on which the L99SM81V is mounted. Both evaluation boards provide electronic control modules with enhanced power management power supply functionalities including one standby mode.
The motherboard, based on SPC56 microcontroller, provides the logic section for monitoring and driving the L99SM81V assembled on the daughterboard.
With the aim of making the board usage and settings simpler, ST provides dedicated user-friendly software with a Graphic User Interface (GUI). This enables the user to set L99SM81V parameters and at the same time to get real time information from the device, such as voltage measurements, main power supply voltage, fault flags, device junction temperature and much more.
|STSW-L99SM81V||EVAL-L99SM81V Graphical User Interface||Active|
All Evaluation Features
- Bipolar stepper motor driving through L99SM81V device
- MOSFET reverse battery protection, with the possibility to replace it with two diodes through dedicated jumper configuration
- ISO pulse protection (not soldered)
- Normally powered at 12 V through a specific daughterboard connector
- Possibility to solder output capacitors at the motor terminals
- L99SM81V internal 5 V linear voltage regulator output connector available on the daughterboard
- The motherboard allows selecting the digital power supply of the L99SM81V between 5 V and 3.3 V through a dedicated jumper
Automotive Analog and Power
|SPC560B54L3||用于汽车车身和网关应用的32位Power Architecture MCU|
|SPC584B70E5||用于汽车一般用途应用的32位Power Architecture MCU - Chorus系列|
|SM15TY||汽车级1500 W TVS，SMC封装|
|SM30TY||汽车级3000 W TVS，SMC封装|
|SM4TY||汽车级400 W TVS，SMA封装|
|SM6TY||汽车级600 W TVS，SMB封装|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-MCAMC08501V1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.