Key Product Benefits
STM32L073RZT6 - Ultra-low power MCU
32 MHz MCU with ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M0+ core and 192 Kbytes Flash for the protocol stack and IODD file to ensure IO-Link connection and compatibility with any IO-Link Master hub on the market
L6362A - IO-Link transceiver
IO-Link PHY Device transceiver ensures bi-directional half duplex IO-Link communication in all possible communication modes allowed by the standard (COM1, COM2 and COM3).
LSM6DSL - high accuracy motion sensor
Ultra-low power iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit (IMU) provides high accuracy motion sensing capabilities
LPS22HB and HTS221 - Environmental sensors
The LPSSHB digital pressure and HTS221 relative humidity and temperature sensors complete the data requirements for a comprehensive condition monitoring scenario
LSM303AGR - 3D accelerometer
Ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer providing magnetic field detection
- IO-Link standard device compliance ensures manufacturer and fieldbus independence, allowing immediate compatibility with any PLC or IO-Link Master hub.
- On board sensors cover most industrial use cases, with the ability to include additional sensors for specific industrial control applications.
- This is an expandable solution in the STM32 ODE environment, facilitating the addition of further functionality.
- 1 x P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1
The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is an STM32 Nucleo pack consisting of the NUCLEO-L073RZ development board, the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board. The STEVAL-IOD003V1 offers an IO-Link device PHY layer (L6362A), while the NUCLEO-L073RZ runs an IO-Link demo stack (property of TEConcept Gmbh) compatible with rev 1.1 and firmware controlling the X-NUCLEOIKS01A2 sensors.
The STM32 Nucleo pack provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link and SIO applications, L6362A communication features and robustness, together with the STM32L073RZT6 computation performance.
|STSW-IOLINKGUI||Graphical user interface for the STEVAL-IOM001V1 and STEVAL-IOD003V1 IO-Link evaluation boards||Active|
|STSW-IOD003||L6362A IO-Link communication transceiver device IC evaluation software based on STM32Cube||Active|
All Evaluation Features
The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is a complete IO-Link multi-sensor consisting of three application boards (STEVALIOD003V1, NUCLEO-L073RZ and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) connected via the Arduino connectors:
- The NUCLEO-L073RZ board (Control sub-system) runs the control software, the IO-Link stack and sensor firmware, accepting the commands and configuration parameters from the IO-Link master. It also provides all digital signals to appropriately control the entire IO-Link device system.
- The STEVAL-IOD003V1 (IO-Link physical) mounts the ST transceiver L6362A, which interfaces with the micro-controller via digital interfaces UART (for IO-Link data transfer), GPIO and interrupts, and with the IO-Link master via the IO-Link interface.
- The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 multi-sensor shield, with on-board temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), MEMS 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL), MEMS 3D accelerometer and magnetometer (LSM303AGR), MEMS pressures sensor (LPS22HB).
MEMS and Sensors
Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
|STM32L073RZ||超低功耗Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU，具有192-KB Flash、32 MHz CPU、USB和LCD|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-PN-IOD01A1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.