Key Product Benefits
STM32 MCU portfolio
- Different MCU options to adapt to your GUI requirements
- STM32F0 and STM32G0 products lines offer the entry-cost option for simple GUI using SPI displays
- STM32F412 MCUs enable more UI capability and fluidity thanks to Parallel display interface support and QSPI NOR flash memory extensions
- STM32F429 product line embed a LCD-TFT controller as well as the Chrom-ART 2D graphic accelerator for more advanced GUI development
- Smartphone-like animations such as swipe, scroll, 3D effects, video playback, and others transparency, alpha-blending, anti-aliased fonts, kerning and perspective correct texture mapping
- Wide choice of customizable widgets such as swipe container, animated images, shapes, scroll lists and others
- Customizable triggers and actions
- Optimized footprint with 10 to 35 KB of RAM and 20 to 100 KB of Flash
- Support of IAR, Keil and STM32CubeIDE
- A large worldwide network of touchGFX implementers able to deliver turnkey solutions and dedicated design consultancies
Extended graphic ecosystem
- Large choice of leading graphic partners such as Embedded wizard, QT, Crank and Segger
- Taking the full benefit of the STM32 features
- Offering advanced graphic software and tools solutions to enable fast and performant GUI design
- Design consultancy and turnkey solution implementation
STM32 evaluation kits and reference designs
- STM32G0, STM32F412 and STM32F429 discovery kit and evaluation board for evaluation and prototyping
- Large set of examples and demos based on TouchGFX as well as partners software
Please choose, from the list above, the evaluation kit that best suits your application. (See Evaluation features listed below to make your choice)
The different STM32 discovery kits enable easy and fast evaluation and prototyping.
STM32F429 discovery kit offers a complete hardware reference design for 2.4” QVGA TFT display graphic user interfaces and features SDRAM extension, USB OTG as well as Motion mems sensors.
The SMT32F412 discovery kit embeds a 1.5 inch, 240x240 parallel display offers external QSPI NOR flash extension.
Different examples and demonstrations are made available by ST and partners showing the outstanding user experience the solution can deliver.
|X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX||TouchGFX advanced and free of charge graphical framework optimized for STM32 microcontrollers||Active||
|TouchGFXDesigner||Since version 4.13, TouchGFX is delivered as an X-Cube-TouchGFX package||Active||
All Evaluation Features
- 2.4’’ QVGA (320x240) TFT display
- 64 Mbit SDRAM extension
- USB OTG HS
- ST 3-axis mems motion sensor
- 1.5” 240x240 TFT Display
- 128 Mbit NOR flash extension
- USB OTG FS
- Audio codec
- Arduino uno extension connector
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-STM32GUI-QVGA
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.