The X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 industrial digital output expansion board for STM32 Nucleo is based on the ISO8200AQ galvanic isolated octal high-side smart power solid state-relay. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of 8-channel digital output modules, letting you easily evaluate the ISO8200AQ communication and industrial load driving features.
The X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 will be connected to NUCLEOF334R8 development board via Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors.
It can be also evaluated the 16-channel digital output modules by connecting two XNUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion boards and activating the daisy chaining feature.
The X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 interfaces with the STM32 controller via SPI and GPIO pins and is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 (default configuration) and ST morpho (optional, not mounted) connectors.
- Based on the ISO8200AQ whose main characteristics are:
- Embedded 4kV galvanic isolation
- Radio frequency communication between the logic and process sides for maximum noise immunity
- Very low power dissipation (RON(MAX) = 220 mΩ)
- Fast decay for inductive loads
- 20 MHz SPI I/F on logic side
- VCC power good diagnostics
- Overload and overheating protections with thermal shutdown anddiagnostics
- QFN-32L (9x11x1 mm) package
- 10.5 to 33 V operating voltage range
- Supply reverse polarity protection
- EMC compliance according to IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-3, IEC61000-4-5
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors