The STG3157 is a high-speed CMOS analog SPDT (single-pole double-throw) switch or 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer bus switch manufactured using silicon gate CMOS technology. It is designed to operate from a 1.65 V to 5.5 V supply, making the device ideal for portable applications.
The STG3157 features very low on-resistance (< 9 Ω) at VCC = 3.0 V. The IN input is provided to control the SPDT switch, and is compatible with standard CMOS output. Switch S1 is ON (connected to common port D) when the IN input is held high, and OFF (a high impedance state exists between the two ports) when IN is held low.
Switch S2 is ON (connected to common port D) when the IN input is held low and OFF (a high impedance state exists between the two ports) when IN is held high.
Additional key features are fast switching speed, break-before-make delay time, and very low power consumption. All inputs and outputs are equipped with protection circuits to protect against static discharge, giving them immunity from ESD and transient excess voltage.
- High speed:
- tPD = 0.3 ns (max) at VCC = 4.5 V
- tPD = 0.8 ns (max) at VCC = 3.0 V
- tPD = 1.2 ns (max) at VCC = 2.3 V
- Ultra low power dissipation:
- ICC = 1 μA (max) at TA = 85 °C
- Low on-resistance; at VIN = 0 V:
- RON = 7 Ω (max TA = 85 °C) at VCC = 4.5 V
- RON = 9 Ω (max TA = 85 °C) at VCC = 3.0 V
- Wide operating voltage range:
- VCC (OPR) = 1.65 V to 5.5 V single supply
- TTL threshold ON control input at VCC = 2.7 to 3.6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 3157
- Latch-up performance exceeds 150 mA (JESD 17)
- High speed:
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SOT323-6L||-55||125||MALAYSIA||0.14 / 1k|