The STMAV340 is a bidirectional quad (4 channel), high speed single pole/double throw (SPDT), low power CMOS TTL-compatible analog video switch designed for advanced video applications which demand superior image quality. The low ON Resistance (RON) of the switch allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay or generating additional ground bounce noise.
STMAV340 is designed for very low cross-talk, low bit-to-bit skew, high channel-to-channel noise isolation, and low I/O capacitance. The switch offers very little or practically no attenuation of the high speed signals at the outputs, thus preserving the signal integrity enough to pass stringent requirements.
The STMAV340 is able to simplify the PCB routing on inputs and outputs as well as reduce the overall BOM costs by eliminating the need for more costly input-output controllers.
- Control inputs compatible with TTL level
- Zero bounce in flow-through mode
- Data and control inputs provide the undershoot clamp diode
- All input/output pins are on the same side facilitates PCB routing
- High ESD rating: > 2kV HBM
- Guaranteed break-before-make timing
- Suitable for both RGB and Composite-Video Switching
- -40˚C to 85˚C operating temperature range
- Available in a small TSSOP16 package
- Low quiescent current consumption
- Minimal propagation delay through the switch
- Bi-directional operation
- Wide bandwidth 300MHz
- 4 input/output channels analog video switch
- Excellent RON matching between channels
- VCC Operating Range: 4.0V to 5.5V
- Low 4Ω switch resistance between two ports
|TSSOP 16||Industrial||Ecopack3|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。