The ACS108-8SUN belongs to the AC line switch range (built with A.S.D.®technology).This high performance switch can control a load of up to 0.8 A.
The ACS108-8SUN switch includes an overvoltage crowbar structure to absorb the overvoltage energy and a gate level shifter driver to separate the digital controller from the main switch. It is triggered with a negative gate current flowing out of the gate pin.
- Less footprint area than SOT-223 (saves PCB)
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Thinner option versus SOT-223 (1.1 mm max. thickness)
- Enables equipment to meet IEC 61000-4-5
- High noise immunity against static dV/dt and IEC 61000-4-4 burst
- Overvoltage protection by crowbar technology
- Needs no external protection snubber or varistor
- Reduces component count by up to 80% and Interfaces directly with the micro-controller
- VCLgives headroom before clamping then crowbar action
- Common package tab connection supports connection of several alternating current switches on the same cooling pad
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。